Wednesday 19 August 2015

A Bish Bash Bosh type of post held together with sellotape!

Sorry for the crazy sounding title but bish bash bosh has been the theme of my life since my last post in June. Not a lot of time for blogging never mind much else just lately!  So my apologies this time around for the quick blog report held together with sellotape and the odd fish scale or two!

I've had three fishing sessions since June, from Eyemouth, Druridge bay and Horden, a stretch of coastline from the rocky borders of Scotland to the clean beaches of Durham in North East England. A one hundred mile stretch of coastline north to south.

It's so true that pictures speak a thousand words and more!, so I'll give you a quick upshot here as to how things went and you can then browse through the pictures at your leisure.

Firstly Eyemouth which has been so poor this year so far where I had a couple of nice pollack on redgill type lures, an elusive wrasse and an even more elusive shore caught ling.






Secondly a crack at catching a Durham, thornback ray from the beach at Horden!  What a result a belter at 6lb 10 ounces.





Finally I headed up to Druridge bay in Northumberland where the weather was absolutely fantastic and all the woes in the world were soon forgotten when this lovely bass took my bait.





So in the end it was bish, bosh, bass, hahaha!!!!.... here's to more fishy tales at Viking Valhalla very soon.  Tightlines, JV.







No comments:

Post a Comment